Will vs Shall | Future Simple Tense – Basic English Grammar
You’ve got questions about life in the United States, American culture, or any English related questions you don’t want to sift through textbooks for the answer? Ask Alisha now! ↓Check how below↓
To send your question to Alisha it’s simple and will take you less than 30 seconds.
Step 1: Go to
Step 2: Sign up for a Free Lifetime Account
Step 3: Ask any question to Alisha and get your question answered in a video!
In this video, Alisha answers 6 questions.
– Is it really a mistake to refer to animals with “she or he” instead of “it” in the case the animal is considered part of the family?
– Could you tell me when to use ‘anymore’ and ‘no longer’?
– What is the difference between “took” and “taken”? And have you ever been to India?
– Could you explain me what’s the difference between belly, tummy and stomach?
– Difference between ‘I shall’ and ‘I will’? Similarly between ‘Shall I’ and ‘Will I’?
– What’s the meaning of GUNG-HO? I heard this word in a inteview wtih Taylor Swift.
Your favourite English teacher Alisha takes the questions you’ve been asking and lay them out in an easy-to-follow format. Turn those question marks into exclamation points and get on with your English study. Interact with Alisha to clear up any confusion you have or just satisfy your curiosity. Not only you’ll be able to send questions but also power up your language with your free lifetime account. Learning English is made easy for you.
Follow and write to us for more free content:
Tag: shall i, English Language (Interest), United States, learn english, Language (Quotation Subject), Teacher (Profession), American, America, American culture, EnglishClass101, english questions and answers, ask alisha, english teacher, how to speak, read, write, english, english grammar, english lessons, english mistakes, english learners, future simple, will, shall, will i, shall i, english tense
Xem thêm bài viết eSports: https://godlike.vn/esports